The main themes of The Second ICOPAMBS 2020 (International Conference on Physics and Mathematics for Biological Science) are focused on problems related to General Physics, Mathematics, and Biology, and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Physical Mathematics, Computational Physics, and applications
- Graph and Network Theory in Physics
- Implementation of Mathematics and Science in Education
- Mathematical modeling for Biological Sciences
- Biotechnology and applications
- Development of Software engineering for Physics, Mathematics, and Biological Sciences
- Astronomy and astrophysics
- Biomedical engineering
- Mathematics and computation
- Medical physics and Biophysics
- Particle, Quantum Science and Nuclear physics
The content of biological sciences are related to Bioinformatics, mathematical modeling for biology, biotechnology and applications, development of software engineering for biological sciences, biomedical engineering, and medical Physics
The deadline for submitting your abstract is 20 – 30 May 2020 (Early Bird) and 1 – 15 July 2020 (Standart Registration). You will be asked to fill personal information, title and a short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template for your abstract. Please use this Word Template ICOPAMBS 2020, submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 15 May 2020. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;).
The deadline for submitting a paper for publication is 30 August 2020. The selected refereed papers will be published or submitted in the following proceeding. The maximum number of paper pages is 11 pages including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference. Additional fees may be applied for the journals. The publication fee will be announced once your paper has been fully accepted.
The selected paper will be published in:
- Journal of Physics Conference Series Indexed by Scopus
- Biodiversitas Indexed by Scopus
- Pancaran Pendidikan Indonesian Accredited Journal (S-4/ Sinta Ristekdikti)
- IJI (International Journal of Instruction) Indexed by Scopus
- IJSTR (International Journal of Scientific and Technology research) Indexed by Scopus
- Universal Journal of Educational Research Indexed by Scopus