The main themes of The ICOPAMBS 2019 (International Conference on Physics and Mathematics for Biological Science) are focused on problems related to General Physics, Mathematics, and Biology, and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Physical Mathematics, Computational Physics, and applications
- Mathematical modelling for Material Physics, semiconductor materials, and Applications
- Bioinformatics and Computational for Biomaterials
- Graph Theory, Combinatorics, and Applications
- Applied Statistics
- Polimer, Biomaterials and applications
- Mathematical modelling for Biological Sciences
- Environmental science, Biotechnology, and applications
- Geophysics and Earth Sciences
- Development of Sofware engineering for Physics, Mathematics and Biological Sciences
The deadline for submitting your abstract is 10 August 2019 (Early Bird) and 24 August 2019 (Standart Registration). You will be asked to fill personal information, title and a short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template for your abstract. Please use this Word Template ICOPAMBS 2019, submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 1 – 10 August 2019. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;).
The deadline for submitting a paper for publication is 22 September 2019. The selected refereed papers will be published or submitted in the following proceeding. The maximum number of paper pages is 11 pages including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference. All Additional fee may be applied for the journals. The publication fee will be announced once your paper has been fully accepted.
The selected paper will be published in: